For the week of Monday Oct 20th to Sunday Oct 27th (partial, it’s still Sunday morning).
- 34894 – # of test jobs run by the CI system
- 25316 – # of devstack clouds created by the CI system
- 8254 – # of large ops runs (devstack + fake virt driver + limitted tempest test to drive it)
- 940 – # of swift functional runs (devstack + swift functional tests)
- 16122 – # of runs that do some level of devstack + tempest with libvirt qemu
- 508536 – # of qemu guests started (successfully) in the devstack clouds
- 128 – Max # of libvirt qemu guests started (successfully) in a single test run
Things that you figure out when you are playing with elastic search on a Sunday morning. One of the surprises for me was how much we use devstack outside of the base tempest run use case, and that our max # of guests spawned in a run is now over 100.
Update: Clark Boylan correctly pointed out that our guests are 2nd level, on platforms that don’t support nested kvm, and thus are libvirt/qemu guests not libvirt/kvm guests.