Weekend hacking progress

This weekend I learned about JNI… that’s a blog post for another time.  The net result is this:

Yes, it looks like the glory of Atari land graphics, but that’s not the important part.  The important part is that it looks a lot like that last graph I posted.  The net result is that I’ve got the data being generated in an android environment.

And for those that care, Io is in yellow.

2 thoughts on “Weekend hacking progress”

  1. Processing seems to require at least Android 2.1, which is beyond what I’ve got.

    The JNI is used for the planetary positions which I’ve got in a C library.

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s