OpenSim Database Hacking

Another day, another set of ADO.NET code gutted.  I love mondays!

Today the SQLite Assets for OpenSim were liberated from their cruel ADO.NET oppressor, saving memory and CPU time in the process.  I did manage to break things for an hour or two as I had misunderstood the semantics of IDataReader.  Thanks to Grumly57 on #opensim-dev for sorting out what I did that was really dumb. 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s